• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

13mm sway bar (it wont fit!!!!!!!

viperyder

Extreme
it wont fit at all on the arms,even tryed spreading the arms ,this thing cant be right ,if anyone can help or have seen this before
did i need to get the arms too?
i wonder if pio- sent me the wrong one???
gary~

lap top dieing , if you can call me it would be a great help
413 267 9369 its

i installed one. it was easy. take the weight off the front. i had a hard time getting one side of the bar into the armbut i spread it slightly with a small screwdriver and she popped in nicely. oh ya. this really makes your machine rail. loosen your front shocks four turns and decrease your weight transfer.to 3/4.

viperyder said:
it wont fit at all on the arms,even tryed spreading the arms ,this thing cant be right ,if anyone can help or have seen this before
did i need to get the arms too?
i wonder if pio- sent me the wrong one???
gary~

what kind of sled do you have.

I had the same problem, 1 side fit the other wouldn't, to the point where I thought it was wrong also. I tried to spread open a little and still had to use a hammer to set arm all the way into rod...yes splines were aligned! the other end went in fine. Work it a little, they go in.

found the problem,i wasnt pressing hard enough,for some reason,one of the sides fitts ,ALOT tighter than the other ,weird

I beleive if you have an RX-1 model, you need the arms. If you have an Apex/Attak, it will fit just fine. I have installed 1 on my RTX, and now will be going into my new Attak.

1CS

I just put a 13mm in my Nytro and the arms were very difficult to put on. Even with spreading them open I still needed to hammer them on. Bruce @ Pioneer sort of warned me of this by telling me to install and remove both arms before installing the bar in the sled.

Tight Fit

Same problem, I heated up the alum piece which expenaded it a bit and both sides fit fine.

Back