• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2.86 drivers on 08 nytro

wizzard717

Is this possible ? I'm installing a skidoo sc5 137 suspension in my 08 and i'm gonna be going to a single ply track therefor i need to change to 2.86 drivers. I assume its just a typical drivers swap...... any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, its a simple driver swap. I assume your going with 8 tooth 2.86" drivers. These drivers about 1/8" bigger diameter than the stock 9 tooth 2.52" drivers. (actually its right around .100 thousandths to be more exact) Everything should fit fine.

There are 2 ply track available in 2.86" pitch and 137" length. You would be better off going that route unless you already have a single ply track.

Furthermore, if your goal is to use a 137" skid why not run the 136" track with stock drivers (2.52 pitch). You can make the 137" skid work without going to 2.86" drivers and track.

Back