• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride!! A Great Ride & Pics!!

Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you guys - sounds like it was a great trip.

I had a customer in town from Wisconsin to deliver his sled and who wanted to see our turbo run at the races in Lac Du Bonnet, so I was booked up until Sunday a.m. We had a pretty good time, and a pretty fair showing!

Made it by the Super 8 about 10:00 and met up with Brian, Larry, Kelly and a few others, but looked like most had hit the road by that point.

Did I ever have a blast on this trip. Definately the best riding I've had all season long. Trails were in great shape and those RX1's didn't hold me up too bad :tg: Brian you did a super job and it was great to meet all of you. I only hope this turns into an annual event. TY rides are awesome! :Rockon:

Thank you all for your nice comments.It was a blast meeting everyone and it was our pleasure to show you all a good time.

On sunday when Jim came by with his turbo sled he let Bountyhunter,myself and Kelly take it for a spin. I think that all of us will still be wearing a giant grin when next years ride gets here.There is not words that can describe driving a 270hp rx1. LaLaLa :D :D :D :D LaLaLa ;)!

The only turbo lag it had was my body trying to keep up to the machine. :D ABSOLUTELY AWSOME. Jim rest assured that when my next sled gets a turbo it will be a B.P.E.kit. very nice clean looking installed kit and the term turbo lag will have no meaning to me now.

Margaret says thanks to Kelly for all the good laughs and Don for hanging back with the girls on the whiteshell ride.

Finally got home today at 14:00 (08:00 local Manitoba time). I too suffered the delay at Customs although I only had to wait about 15 minutes. The look on the guys face when I told him I lived in England was priceless. He said "Like the country?" They Customs guys did like my sleds thought. ;)!

Words cannot describe what a great time we all had. Meeting everyone was great. I was lucky enough to arrive on Monday night and got to ride with Bver Fever and SRXTwins on Tuesday for a quick 265 mile ride that day, and then Bver Fever and I rode another 200 on Wednesday. The group ride was 575 miles in 3 days by my odometer and Convert is right that there were very few bumps. One of the highlights was the 100 mph ride up to Byrd Lake. Wow, was that trail fast!

So in 5 days I managed to log 1025 miles and managed to meet a great group of people. Heck, we had 26 sleds in our group on Friday!

Lakercr, sorry we couldn't hook up. You missed one hell of a trip.

SRXTwins, you and your wife are the best. It was obvious that you spent a great deal of your time planning this event. I cannot wait until next February when we do it all again. :Rockon:

Yur welcome Brian, I took you serious when you said the bumble bee had to go to the back of the pack, although with a little white knuckle that I could have have that sucker buzzing right near the front with the rest of them, although I have to admit, it was light day and night riding my blue one on Friday. Hopefully I'll do the whole ride next year!!!

This will be a annual thing for me. Brian let me know when your ready to start planning the next one and we can pin the dates down once again ;)!

Where is Kelly...he is such a goof ball....

Blueballer...FYI your access is granted :D

Well we just made it home ourselves. We had to pick up the kids in Roblin and the young lad his cousin and myself took the sleds out for a 250 klic day on Sunday. Brian you all did a great job on organising the ride and hope to see you all next year. Now that we both have RX-1's we should be able to ride more next year. Again great job!

MrSled said:
Where is Kelly...he is such a goof ball....

I think he's staying up by seven sisters for a few days at his folks farm I don't think it has a phone :tg: Plus ever since he got a serious girlfriend (she's a hottie) he don't waste his time surfin if ya know what i mean ;)!

I've been waiting to see a certain picture show up LaLaLa I'll post it myself if he doesn't put it out here soon LOL

Now THAT was my kind of a winter vacation. Hot trails, hot food and hot tub. :Rockon:

Big THANK YOU to Srxtwins, Mrs.Srxtwins for the great effort. Also thanks to the rest of your gang, like BvrFever, Gary and the other club members, for the hospitality, food and 'sweeping'. ;)!

Learned a few new trail moves from our friend NOS-PRO. Kewl wheelies and donuts, dude. :shock:
Met a fellow local rider... and from the photo below.... see if you can tell which one is 'Sasquatch'. :moon:
Convert/Sled.... sorry about the brake-light thing... hope your underwear comes clean :tg:
Suisse... thanks for being my brake lights for the rest of the ride ;)!

Hope to see the rest of the gang again next year. A fine bunch of riders all of ya.:rocks:

Glad I was able to provide some entertainment LaLaLa and plan to do the same next year. I'm sure that pine tree will have healed up just fine by then and probably grown some too. :? :4STroke:

Lakecr... thank for the keys to the turbo... wooooooohoooooooo..... :flag:

Kelly

Attachments

• sasquatch1.jpg
    sasquatch1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 136
Enjoying some pizza compliments of Convert! ;)!

Attachments

• enjoying some pizza.JPG
    enjoying some pizza.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 155
  • enjoying pizza 2.JPG
    enjoying pizza 2.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 154

Back