• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride!! A Great Ride & Pics!!

Thursdays Group

Day one!

Attachments

• Crew.JPG
    Crew.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 119
Well done Mr Sled. Too bad we didn't a picture of Sasquatch next to the sign in the woods. But there is always next year!

By the way, the shot of Bounty Hunter after he shrunk was pretty funny. That must have been after his seat buddy that day kept beating on his shoulders for riding too fast.

Superb job Mr Sled as usual. I think srxtwins & company better get ready to see 50+ sleds their next year. lol

Great job Mr Sled! Nice to see it all put together. Hope you practicing your belly wiggle for next year. LOL

Brian you and your wife should be proud of the ride you put on. My hat is tipped to both of you. I'll be back! The Sat. Supper was a belly stuffer for sure and glad to see some of the southern guys try some northern food. Thanks to all who contributed the time and food.

Thanks to all the guys for sharing thier pictures and help making the ride one to remember. Lets here it for Manitoba 2006! LaLaLa ;)! LaLaLa

Me too. We did fail to mention the homemade beef jerky that Sled Dog's wife brought. That was damn tasty after a long day's ride.

And the two-day stew that SRXTwins' wife made was really good too.

And who could forget Bver Fever's "home made" muffins.

Back