• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride!! A Great Ride & Pics!!

Suisse Sledder said:
Me too. We did fail to mention the homemade beef jerky that Sled Dog's wife brought. That was damn tasty after a long day's ride.

And the two-day stew that SRXTwins' wife made was really good too.

And who could forget Bver Fever's "home made" muffins.

She was wondering if anyone was going to mention her jerky or not. Her handle is Musher Mama on the site now.

Oh man, if we offended Musher Mama by not mentioning that awesome homemade beef jerky, please accept our apologies. Those two bags went really quick while we passed them around at the hot tub. It really hit the spot that night and was by far some of the best jerky I have had in a long time. And to think we were all worried about mad cow disease ...

There was most certainly something special about sitting around in the hottub with cold beer and that beef jerky.I think I can speak for everyone
when I say we are hoping for a large quantity to be part of next years ride. ;)! ;)!

I am glad you all liked the beef jerky. there will be a big quantity for next year considering you guys like it so much. By the way I need a shirt and hat for next year my son took my hat and shirt he went to school wearing it the teacher asked if he was sponsered by Yamaha he will not give it back.

Tom, Great post on the vids and pics!!!!! You da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D ;)! 8)

Suisse Sledder said:
By the way, the shot of Bounty Hunter after he shrunk was pretty funny. That must have been after his seat buddy that day kept beating on his shoulders for riding too fast.

I thought she was shouting FASTER FASTER, But it must of been YOU #$%&* YOU #$%&* :D :D :D OOOOPS

Great job on the pic's & presentation Mr Sled, I have not yet had a chance to view the disk. There must be even more great pic's on that as well.

What happened to my legs on the lake, is that really me? :D :D :D

On the Manitoba ride I thought I read that the group went by or too Seven Sisters something is that true?

Back