• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride!! A Great Ride & Pics!!

Flurry said:
Oh, stop worrying you guys. I'm sure none of us girls have time to check up on you. Once we have our handles for next year's ride we'll leave you alone and have our own discussion. Other than knowing where the brake is, throttle (I happen to have 3) and where the gas goes in I don't imagine any of us is too interested in how the rest of the machine works.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Having you Gals around is going to make things real interesting around here. ;)!

Gosh I miss a TY ride and other women show up ... I have been waiting for other TY women for four years now!

It is really scary to think of how Tom may have acted with all these women on the ride ... YIKES!

Tom, I did happen to notice those wonderful 'lost and found' shorts you are wearing in one of those pictures. For stealing shorts from the hotel lost and found you sure have got a lot of use out of them!

Yamahagirl, the wait is over. We're finally here to defend you. Just ask Sled Dog about that.

Mr. Sled, I've don't know why you have the fattest butt cheeks around. You sure LMAO a lot. You wouldn't think there'd be any cheeks left.

Flurry said:
Snoduster, YamaMama, Flurry, and it sounds like Bounty Hunter's better half should be "Co-pilot" .

Yes she's going with Co-Pilot, I was trying to get Rosemary to go with "Sparkplug" as I thought it matched her personality pretty good. :D

Tom we are over run my Women, the next thing you know you will be able to get TY Sweaters in PINK :shock: :D

Ok, let's get something straight. Prairie Dog sits across the office on his computer and is editing me through our server as I post. It's a race to see who can type fastest.

Back