• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride!! A Great Ride & Pics!!

Flurry said:
Ok, let's get something straight. Prairie Dog sits across the office on his computer and is editing me through our server as I post. It's a race to see who can type fastest.

:D :D :D :D I see you're already up to 15 post and you just started posting. The day isn't even close to being over and you have 1 hour extra on the time change. By my calculations some time around midnight tonight you should have posted at least 45 times :D :D By the end of the week you will have moved up to the next TWO levels of posting status :D ;)!

Put that key pad away, go feed those dogs or ride your sled :D , you two have too much free time, aren't you tired yet :D :D HEY GO CUDDLE :D :D

Just imagine if I was talking, your ear would be gone by the end of the week. Consider this a blessing in disguise.

Well then how about Totallyamaha swim trunks for the hot tub in case someone forgets to bring a pair. lol

Back