• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Vector RS Proactive Front/Center Shock Replacement

MaxKing

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 Vector RS
Correct me if I am wrong but I think I have read that the front/center shock isnt rebuildable. Does anyone know of any aftermarket ones?

If you can't find one, look into the rs venture rear shocks. They will most likely work, but have different springs. I am not 100% positive though.

I'm not sure if yours is exactly the same as mine but.... both my skid shocks were rebuildable.

I'm not sure if yours is exactly the same as mine but.... both my skid shocks were rebuildable.
I did replace the 2nd shock/rear shock with a after market and id bet that was the non rebuild able one.

if the shock is threaded adjuster, it is rebuildable. if it has the notch cam style, it is not.

Centre shock was rebuildable on those sleds.

Anybody know of a reputable shock re builder in the country? I'm in MN but would aso send a distance as i thought I used a company in New York at one time.

x3 @cannondale27 for shock service. he makes sure it is right.

just called me about the ones he has of mine worried i had not contacted him because of needing one of the ones he has for my sleds. told him all was good and he has next seasons shocks to rebuild as all my stuff is still running.

Back