• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Yamaha Apex Airbox

Jakerobinson

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Apex
Does anyone know where I can get an air box mod or a used after market exhaust for a 2007 Yamaha Apex? I’ve looked everywhere for an air box mod and can’t find one, and for the exhaust I don’t feel like spending 450$ on a 15 year old sled.

The air box mod can be done yourself if you have access to and are comfortable using a drill. I recommend using a hole saw but a large drill bit would work. If you search this site for airbox mod you will find all the information you need to do this yourself. You will need to purchase some airbox foam or if you have an old sled or ATV you could use the foam from from one of them as well. Easy peasy..saves you money and riding time...You should invest in a fuel controller before you do anything as each mod requires it to produce reliable power. Good Luck!

Back