• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 here they are

Looks like it comes standard with some kind of enclosure on the sides of the tunnel now, finally ! :ORC

I am upset to see that they didn't post the weight of the sled. Also I see they changed design of the front a arms, wheels in the skid, and other parts on the skid. I am not a fan of the floats on the RTX model, it should have a standard style remote reservoir shock.

The RTX on Yamaha.ca looks like very little changed. Same hole in the tunnel and no side skirts. Maybe they through in a fan this year. Think I'll stick with my FX. Was waiting for the 130 hp but "smack" what a price on that Nytro.

checkman39 said:
I am upset to see that they didn't post the weight of the sled. Also I see they changed design of the front a arms, wheels in the skid, and other parts on the skid. I am not a fan of the floats on the RTX model, it should have a standard style remote reservoir shock.

The floats are alot better than the remote style yamaha shocks they suck everything right up.

On the wideosite it weighs in at 576lbs. against the phazer 550lbs WET!! With the same scale... THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!!! Old Nytro was 633lbs, i think and the Apex was 643lbs.

I cant believe they dont have the 130hp model available in a 136" track! Guess they want to save that for next year ..??

That Nytro sure caught my eye! It is too bad that the Phazer Mountain lite didn't have some of the issues like the "hole" adressed! When you look at the Nytro, first thing that caught my eye was that the plastic shrouds are proportionate on both sides of the sled. Not like the Phazer! Too bad ! More for looks than anything else!

AWESOME RTX

YAMAHA PHAZER OWNER FOR THREE WEEKS. THAT'S GOING TO THE GIRLS.NEW NYTRO RTX IS GOING IN THE GARAGE.CAN'T DO THE TWO STROKE THING AGAIN.FOUR STROKES FOREVER! :4STroke: [/b]

Back