• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 Manitoba TY Ride?

It's enlightening to know my friends are so willing to look after and show my wife a good time in my absence. LOL

just a little more info on places to stay in beausejour, my buddie recently opened up a b&b in a old renovated barn on his property, 4 miles south of beausejour on the hwy 302. it looks amazing inside and sleeps up to 10! hope to see you guys on the trail this year if things work out on my end

derek

http://rusticloft.ca.

I'am in

I am new to Manitoba, just moved from Ontario and am interested in the ride if work doesn't interfere. Are you guys open to new riders coming along.

I too am interested, if new riders are welcome. I live in Thompson but frequent the south as that is where my wife is from. As for buying all the beer, I can only offer the introductory "newb" 2-4 of beer of choice. Any dates on when this reide will take place? Any Thompsonites interested on doubling down south let me know.

ArcherRS said:
I too am interested, if new riders are welcome. I live in Thompson but frequent the south as that is where my wife is from. As for buying all the beer, I can only offer the introductory "newb" 2-4 of beer of choice. Any dates on when this reide will take place? Any Thompsonites interested on doubling down south let me know.

All the info is in this thread look toward the bottom of the first post for the Manitoba ride ;)!
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=46144

Problem........ HOTEL is BOOKED SOLID FOR 'Curling" ANY thoughts about options.

The bed and breakfast looks nice?

I will driving from near rochester mn on wed night, stay in hotel on the war and arrive on the 21 THURSDAY.

I am 75% sure, need to finalize plans any interest? in sharing ride and or room options.

Yamadoo

I would like to go on this ride as well, but there are a couple of problems. It is awful close in timing to the MN ride, and who knows if we will get enough snow by then to have that, and the boss is gone that week so getting days off during that span might be difficult. So difficult to plan vacations around snow!!!!

jwifferdill said:
I would like to go on this ride as well, but there are a couple of problems. It is awful close in timing to the MN ride, and who knows if we will get enough snow by then to have that, and the boss is gone that week so getting days off during that span might be difficult. So difficult to plan vacations around snow!!!!

Your young you can always get another job : ) Talk to Yamadoo sounds like he's looking to share expenses etc.. ;)!

yamadoo said:
Problem........ HOTEL is BOOKED SOLID FOR 'Curling" ANY thoughts about options.

The bed and breakfast looks nice?

I will driving from near rochester mn on wed night, stay in hotel on the war and arrive on the 21 THURSDAY.

I am 75% sure, need to finalize plans any interest? in sharing ride and or room options.

Yamadoo

Ya don't want to mess with those curlers they take that sport pretty seriously up north eh! Still don't understand it myself lol. Brian posted an Urgent thread yesterday sounds like we are moving to a better hotel ;)!
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=52468

Back