• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 Vector 40th Anniv. Whats Different?

Sleddog1

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2000 SXR 700
2008 Vector GT 40th Anniversary
2014 Viper LTX
What is the difference between a stock 08 Vector and a 40th anniversary GT Vector. I can't seem to find much info on this.
Thanks

Its primarily cosmetic. The 4oth has the special white bodywork and graphics. GT models have piggyback resi shocks versus std coil over shocks.

Whats this electronic rear shock adjustment??

Adjustable brake lever and front piggyback shocks were the only mechanical upgrades on the GT. The rear maintained the standard non-electric shock.

Electric adjustment is, you push a button on the dash to go to adjustment mode and then use the toggle switche on the handle bars to adjust.
It will give you a reading in the digital dash then as to where it is set at.

High tech stuff!! That electronic rear shock sounds like a potential nightmare. I bought a 08 40th Anniv. Vector Gt ,but haven't picked it up yet. I was just wondering if there was anything special about those white anniversary models. I read they were only available at the spring pre-sale.

I have had 2 of them and no issues yet.

Back