• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Service Manual

The only real difference between the 08 and 09 will be mostly suspension related, I would think. An 08 manual would probably cover your needs for 90% of any issues you have.

I ordered a service manual for my '09 XTX and received a manual that says 2008 FX Nytro. It does not specifically address the XTX but since no part numbers are listed I don't think it matters. The rear suspension section includes several exploded views with lubrication instructions and torque values, but no model specific part numbers. Everything in this manual is applicable to my sled, at least from what I've used. The wiring diagrams have been perfect. That's what I wanted most.

Yamaha's explanation was that the manual is the manual. The '08s will be sent until they're sold out and will then be replaced with a new cover.

$69.00 from my local dealer. Connecting my helmet headlight to the correct wires the first time? Priceless.

Great post, Nytro B. That's the same manual. Thanks for the tip!

I could have saved $69.00. Oh well, the book will live in the trailer, anyway!

Stewart

I have one heres a pic of the front cover. Its only part of the manual, my dealer is still waiting for the rest of it.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 108

Back