• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Apex Tail light

Xenobiotic

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Apex
Hey guys,

Long story short. I sent my buddy to the auction to bid on a repo 2011 Yamaha Apex. So now I own it.. The tail light is busted out of it. I know its a LED tail light. I'm looking to source a used ones.. I think the older model is the same only its not LED.. Can anyone confirm this? Will the older style Tail lights fit?? Or is there anyone making an aftermarket tail light for it? Or is the tail light used on any of the sport bikes? Thanks in advance.

This would be incorrect information. Yes, all LED, but in 2011, the apex went to a new tailight design that is not shared with the Venture/Vector or pre-2011 Apex models.

Go to partzilla or another parts site for the part numbers and fitment, but the Apex stopped sharing those components starting in 2011. Check out Barn of parts for a used one.

Good luck,

Last edited:
Pre-2011
08.JPG

2011+
18.JPG

Hey guys,

Long story short. I sent my buddy to the auction to bid on a repo 2011 Yamaha Apex. So now I own it.. The tail light is busted out of it. I know its a LED tail light. I'm looking to source a used ones.. I think the older model is the same only its not LED.. Can anyone confirm this? Will the older style Tail lights fit?? Or is there anyone making an aftermarket tail light for it? Or is the tail light used on any of the sport bikes? Thanks in advance.
I have a used one from a 12 Apex, don't know how much shipping would be to Canada let me know if you want me to check on price.

This would be incorrect information. Yes, all LED, but in 2011, the apex went to a new tailight design that is not shared with the Venture/Vector or pre-2011 Apex models.

Go to partzilla or another parts site for the part numbers and fitment, but the Apex stopped sharing those components starting in 2011. Check out Barn of parts for a used one.

Good luck,
My bad. Totally forgot about the 11up Apex pipes being different & narrower light

Back