• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Apex XTX vs 2012 XF 1100 Turbo 141"

From a roll its a monster ! I rode it with stock gearing and it did hook up better from dead stop but was a sloutch in the mid and top. I hated it... Now corner to corner its a rocket.... From a 30 roll i have walked away from anything thats 200hp and lower... But im not just geared.. LOL Lets just say i raced a true 205hp turbo cat from a 30 roll on his go :jump: and we were neck to neck all the way till 110 gps mph... So it runs pretty well..

Mad Russian said:
From a roll its a monster ! I rode it with stock gearing and it did hook up better from dead stop but was a sloutch in the mid and top. I hated it... Now corner to corner its a rocket.... From a 30 roll i have walked away from anything thats 200hp and lower... But im not just geared.. LOL Lets just say i raced a true 205hp turbo cat from a 30 roll on his go :jump: and we were neck to neck all the way till 110 gps mph... So it runs pretty well..

Are you studded?

Maybe look into the star suspension xtx kit if youare looking for more transfer. Limited reviews say that the transfer is good while improving overall ride quality.

Back