• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Mountain sleds

WolfOne said:
swelly said:

but ... a couple of week from yesterday could mean something around

3-18-11 ...

that could be the first green delivery date or the date for some blue news ...

This mystery is more intriguing than the episodes of Dr. House

:)

Nah I am talking new front end for Nytro...that fixes Nytro quirks...has NOTHING to do with Kitty Kat's release...

Here ya go boys, M1100 Turbo

Attachments

• 189562_514143755692_106100295_30492102_5438021_n.jpg
    189562_514143755692_106100295_30492102_5438021_n.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 156
That would be a radical change for arctic cat if that is their new chassis. Looks like it would be a nice ride. I never thought I would be looking forward to the release of the arctic cat sleds

that sled was out in Cooke City last year...during JUNE...

and yes, they have been playing with this chassis and engine that long...Production model is much more refined...Will be on one not too long from now... :) Headed down to West tomorrow...might "accidentally" find them...

Hopefully they set a new bar for all brands to rise up to...

I can tell you though, you will want a SERIOUS bumper on the front of this new cat, as if you hit the front, you take out the turbo and the intercooler...SPENDY!!!!!!!!

Even at a high msrp, that would be very close to, if not less than a new Nytro + boost. And it weighs less to start with.. I like the new look of the cat. This next year should be interesting on the hills.

Alright Im sold!Lets see what the wieghts are.The other good thing is the
hp was about 177 last year.This is about all you can get boosted with a stock Nytro engine at sealevel.I bet with some tune you could go 225 with a stock engine in the cat!The only thing is my Nytro is paid for and I have done all, Betterboards,Skins tunnel trim,OFT steering,Camo Extreme,Fox Zeros,Roll Over Valve,Yamaheater,Trail Tank and the likes.So do I boost this one or give up on it?

tonesmoke said:
Alright Im sold!Lets see what the wieghts are.The other good thing is the
hp was about 177 last year.This is about all you can get boosted with a stock Nytro engine at sealevel.I bet with some tune you could go 225 with a stock engine in the cat!The only thing is my Nytro is paid for and I have done all, Betterboards,Skins tunnel trim,OFT steering,Camo Extreme,Fox Zeros,Roll Over Valve,Yamaheater,Trail Tank and the likes.So do I boost this one or give up on it?

You can go to about 300hp on the stock motor then you have to put heavy duty head studs in.

I had myself sold on one of these but I'm really considering another year
with my 08. Its a love hate relationship I would probably cry to move on.

575e4dab.jpg

Back