• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 Apex Mcx 200 kit @5.5 LBS Map

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro MPI Stage 1
Switched from 290 supercharged xtx to 2013 Se with mcx 200 kit on it and really like it . Anyone willing to share a their MCX fuel map and basic set ups ? I think stock compression I'm maxed out at 5.5 boost ? Running Supertips with 2 Tungstens in bottom , 3 mid and 1 tip ( 80 Grams ) Custom secondary w @60 machined for overdrive. Had 2 tungstens base mid empty and 2 in the tip and it sat a 11,000+, I took 1 out of the tip and added 3 to mid to load the motor a bit more. I'm heading up to Parry Sound on Saturday to run it if anyone else is heading up.

I can't help on your question, but curious if your sled list in your sig is out of date, and if you could give some comparisons, looks to be quite a stable you have had! Thinking of a 15' mcx 200hp apex myself worried about the down grade from my winder and apex (10psi set up) in power.

Not sure it would be a downgrade. Power steering and snow trackers are a must . This thing is like a slot car are the groomers . Bumps for sure it struggles a bit . Performance wise it’s surprisingly strong . Without the shim it’s still snappy on the bottom. Will pull my buddy’s stock winder pretty good all the way through. I think the sidewinders/cats are junk all around. These things are built well and I plan on keeping this one for a long time

Back