• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 YAMAHA SNOWMOBILES

im betting on a single platform for all of the engines. the apex engine will make a strong retooling and might get replaced with a crossplane crank engine and the phazer will finally get a bigboy chassis!

at least thats my 2 hours before the launch guess..

Ill be watching the release...
oops-fall-asleep.gif

Let's hope so, not that it really matters to me but for the guys in the market. My Nytro is perfect for me and all I need.

Release is at 12 noon just got the email from rep so everyone will have to wait one extra hour
Dealers will log on to a video that has been premade introducing the 2015 lineup and at that time we will know and im sure someone will post the video there after and be on the website

Only dealers will have access first at noon to video then im sure someone will post it
I dont know when they will show on yamaha website
I know in the past Yamaha canada's site had themm up earlier than the US site but

OK Guys.
Just got told to post photos and details of the new 2015 Mountain Sled Lineup. at exactly 9:00AM Tuesday Morning.

At 9:00AM everything will appear here.

Please stand by....

Proud rider of Nytrocity a "Highly Modded" 2010 Supercharged Yamaha Nytro MTX 162 SE

Back