• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Viking EPS

03RX1-ER-LE

Bleed BLUE
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex XTX 12,497 miles
2009 Apex ER 8,169 miles

2016 Sport Haven 12 foot Hybrid trailer

Tow Vehicle
2022 F-150 Super Crew 4x4 2.7L EcoBoost

2021 Wolverine X4
Looking to buy a 2020 Viking EPS, rented a Can Am Defender 800 in the UP last week and was hooked on a side by side, however want to go Yamaha. Want 3 passenger and a dump bed for working the property up north. Did some looking around in the Forums and don't see and information, anyone own one and what do you think of it? Port has one and thinking of pulling the trigger. Comments?

Looking to buy a 2020 Viking EPS, rented a Can Am Defender 800 in the UP last week and was hooked on a side by side, however want to go Yamaha. Want 3 passenger and a dump bed for working the property up north. Did some looking around in the Forums and don't see and information, anyone own one and what do you think of it? Port has one and thinking of pulling the trigger. Comments?

@farmerschiferl has one. Not sure what year!!

Have a 2016 has been used and abused around the farm and has been on the trails, they are good machines for the most part. Make sure the radiator stays clean otherwise they like to overheat then take out the head gasket but power wise it's a brute goes throu a lot. The rear axle is always locked so a disadvantage if you're trying to turn on sensitive surfaces but very helpful if you encounter a soft spot on trail or muddy condition any results. Trail performance there are aftermarket companies out there that help wake it up more

Thanks for the reply, on the fence for that one or kind of now leaning towards Wolverine 4S as the seats do move forward if need to haul something. Like the 850 twin over the 700 one lung.

Thanks for the reply, on the fence for that one or kind of now leaning towards Wolverine 4S as the seats do move forward if need to haul something. Like the 850 twin over the 700 one lung.
Myself Would go with the wolverine much more versatile machine and that twin is nice, if I were to buy one for bumming down roads and trails but yet want the box I'd get the 4 now...I would even take a look at a honda over a can am product. The Viking is nice cuz it would straddle our 30 inch corn rows perfectly but now looking back the Viking needs a updating but would get wolverine x4 if I did it again if it was available at the time

Moved from Viking to Wolverine x4 or Honda 1000-5 Anyone have experience with the Honda. Very much a Yamaha guy and even after renting the can am, would NOT do the BRP at all. Do like the 5 seater 1000cc choice for the Honda and close in price to Wolverine x4. New Wolverines come with 10 year belt warranty and 6 mo factory warranty, the Honda has a dual clutch and 1 year factory warranty, hmmmm.

Moved from Viking to Wolverine x4 or Honda 1000-5 Anyone have experience with the Honda. Very much a Yamaha guy and even after renting the can am, would NOT do the BRP at all. Do like the 5 seater 1000cc choice for the Honda and close in price to Wolverine x4. New Wolverines come with 10 year belt warranty and 6 mo factory warranty, the Honda has a dual clutch and 1 year factory warranty, hmmmm.

I like the X4, I would give it a try but I would hold out and see what they are releasing soon.

Any idea when 2021 going to be released? Sports unlimited in Alpena has 3 2020 Wolverines x4, two blue and one white. 18k OTD on blue, 20k on white. Roof, windshield and DOT tires and rims. Waiting to see 2021 release.

Back