• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

Got the call today...... My new ride is in! Picking up Saturday !

To all u guy’s picking up the Srx what size studs and protectors are you going with

My ride was delivered yesterday! Not sure what the turn around time is yet, guessing I will have it next week. I passed a handful of Doo filled semis on my way down state yesterday too. 'Winter is coming' as they say...

Picked it up today
D287097D-86F0-4411-8F55-6C4FAB4DB5CB.jpeg

Attachments

• 91543AF6-AE01-44BA-9924-A9D1880DF835.jpeg
    91543AF6-AE01-44BA-9924-A9D1880DF835.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 123
I see other local dealers advertising 2021 sleds for sale.
Still haven't heard from the dealer I ordered from...

On a hunch I checked my dealers inventory. They have the sled I ordered advertised...in stock. :dunno:

Ummm...

On a hunch I checked my dealers inventory. They have the sled I ordered advertised...in stock. :dunno:

Ummm...

Who's your dealer?

That's normal. It's not for sale, it's just listed in their dealer computer system. Pat's Motorsports has three SRX listed "for sale." More than likely they are already accounted for, like one of them being VXIR's.

Ummm...
tell your dealer you don't anyone butt on the sled YOU bought and own...they are using your sled as a demo...kinda disrespectful.

That's normal. It's not for sale, it's just listed in their dealer computer system. Pat's Motorsports has three SRX listed "for sale." More than likely they are already accounted for, like one of them being VXIR's.

I checked with Pat's and my sled is not on their site as available. I'm not sure how they do it but they have a few SRX's available for sale right now, as does their sister store M&M Powersports in Hancock. I've also checked with various other Yamaha dealers in MN and WI and there is indeed SRX's and other spring order only LE models available for sale right now.

I'm not sure if these are sleds that customers have backed out of from the Spring Power Surge or the dealers can circumvent the system and somehow get their hands on supposedly LE model spring only sleds. It doesn't bother me since I was able to get all of the Spring Power Surge perks and pricing that aren't available now to buyers but it does make one wonder why Yamaha advertises these models in the spring as only available to order in the spring but it seems like there's plenty to go around this fall...for a price.

It should be interesting to see what Arctic Cat dealers have on their floor this fall/winter as Textron made such a big push last year saying the only way to get a new Arctic Cat was to order one during their "Snowmageddon" early order program with no sleds available this year on the dealer floor, although they did have a second chance program to order select models last month for a short period. It seems like of all of the OEM's Ski Doo does the best job of keeping their spring orders sleds exclusive to early order customers as you very rarely see one of their spring order sleds on the dealer floor unless someone backed out, and the dealers always seem to have a waiting list of potential buyers if someone backs out.

It's no doubt that the snowmobile industry is one tough business to be in these days. I just hope that history does not repeat itself like in the past where all of the OEM's advertised spring only available sleds and pricing to entice buyers to order their sleds early, but come fall there was plenty of these "exclusive" sleds on the dealers floor that would sometimes have even better incentives offered to fall buyers. I'm pretty sure that they all learned their lessons but it does make one wonder what's going on currently with Yamaha.

I'm actually glad to see these sleds available for sale right now at Yamaha dealers. It means more business for the dealers, and with the Covid crisis exploding during the spring order period it will now give people a second chance to pick up a Limited Edition model now if they weren't comfortable placing a deposit last spring. Looks like a Win-Win situation to me.

I checked with Pat's and my sled is not on their site as available. I'm not sure how they do it but they have a few SRX's available for sale right now, as does their sister store M&M Powersports in Hancock. I've also checked with various other Yamaha dealers in MN and WI and there is indeed SRX's and other spring order only LE models available for sale right now.

I'm not sure if these are sleds that customers have backed out of from the Spring Power Surge or the dealers can circumvent the system and somehow get their hands on supposedly LE model spring only sleds. It doesn't bother me since I was able to get all of the Spring Power Surge perks and pricing that aren't available now to buyers but it does make one wonder why Yamaha advertises these models in the spring as only available to order in the spring but it seems like there's plenty to go around this fall...for a price.

It should be interesting to see what Arctic Cat dealers have on their floor this fall/winter as Textron made such a big push last year saying the only way to get a new Arctic Cat was to order one during their "Snowmageddon" early order program with no sleds available this year on the dealer floor, although they did have a second chance program to order select models last month for a short period. It seems like of all of the OEM's Ski Doo does the best job of keeping their spring orders sleds exclusive to early order customers as you very rarely see one of their spring order sleds on the dealer floor unless someone backed out, and the dealers always seem to have a waiting list of potential buyers if someone backs out.

It's no doubt that the snowmobile industry is one tough business to be in these days. I just hope that history does not repeat itself like in the past where all of the OEM's advertised spring only available sleds and pricing to entice buyers to order their sleds early, but come fall there was plenty of these "exclusive" sleds on the dealers floor that would sometimes have even better incentives offered to fall buyers. I'm pretty sure that they all learned their lessons but it does make one wonder what's going on currently with Yamaha.

I'm actually glad to see these sleds available for sale right now at Yamaha dealers. It means more business for the dealers, and with the Covid crisis exploding during the spring order period it will now give people a second chance to pick up a Limited Edition model now if they weren't comfortable placing a deposit last spring. Looks like a Win-Win situation to me.
Dealers are false snowchecking sleds to have on their floor come fall. If no one buys them, the dealer is on the hook for em. It's their gamble.

I called my dealer (Larson's) and they said mine is still in the crate. I have until 30 days after it showed up in Tacoma WA (??) sept 10th. So picking it up October 9th, as I can't get it until then.
I will be getting the VIN tomorrow and will be checking that they don't toss it on the showroom floor.

Back