• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

If the market is going to be like it is for boats, ATVs and campers then I'm gonna wait til November!
A buddy on here bought a pontoon boat in 2015 and sold it this summer for the same price as he bought it for.

I just got the call today from my dealer (Pat's Motorsport's in Greenland, MI) that my SideWinder SRX arrived along with 15 other Yamaha sleds this morning.

I had a really difficult time deciding last spring to pull the trigger on ordering a new sled with all of the uncertainly at that time but right now I'm really glad that I did, especially from a dealer that supports TY.

They said this is about the earliest that they've ever seen any spring order sleds arrive.

Last edited:
I just got the call today from my dealer (Pat's Motorsport's in Greenland, MI) that my SideWinder SRX arrived along with 15 other Yamaha sleds this morning.

They said this is about the earliest that they've ever seen any spring order sleds arrive.
Interesting. You'd think if anything things would be delayed. It IS 2020 after all...

Interesting. You'd think if anything things would be delayed. It IS 2020 after all...

Very true Carbide. They told me that they were surprised to see the shipment of sleds come in today since new product has been scarce to non-existent in recent months to dealers.

When I got the call today I told them that was the best news that I've heard this year. :)

I hope that your new LTX-SE shows up soon. ;)!

I had a really difficult time deciding last spring to pull the trigger on ordering a new sled with all of the uncertainly at that time but right now I'm really glad that I did, especially with a dealer that supports TY.

Thats awesome.... That blue and silver sharp!!

Is there a certain date that Yamaha (or the dealer) gives us that they need to be picked up by?

Is there a certain date that Yamaha (or the dealer) gives us that they need to be picked up by?
For what it's worth. I was told by my dealer in the past that they must be picked up by January 1st. I would definitely double check on that!

Thats awesome.... That blue and silver sharp!!

Thanks eightpilot. I'm really glad that Yamaha decided to use blue and silver this year on the SRX like they did 20 years ago on the 2001 SRX.

The new SRX should look pretty good along side my wife's "SX-R".

It even matches our 1980 Enticer 300 Vintage rider.

SRX2001.JPG

SX-R5.JPG

SX-R3.jpg

SRX2021-2.JPG

Enticer300Blue.JPG

Last edited:

Here's what I had in my files from last spring when I placed my order.

According to the fine print on the Yamaha Spring Power Surge you should have up to Nov. 30 to pick up your sled.

upload_2020-9-15_19-58-6.png

Where did you get the boots for over your skis?

Tracks USA sells the ski boots. They work great for keeping the garage floor, driveway, and trailer floor from getting scratched up.

Here's what I had in my files from last spring when I placed my order.

According to the fine print on the Yamaha Spring Power Surge you should have up to Nov. 30 to pick up your sled.

View attachment 156283
Yeah I have that document. Just not home now. Thanks! Good to know.

This seems late (maybe COVID related). When I ordered my 2020 LTX LE, the dealer called me and told me it was in - in July. I waited until the start of November to pick it up and work on it. The water was still quite thin for sledding last summer and I wanted the warranty to start as late as possible. Love the Blue and Gray, if I had waited, I would be waiting on that!

Back