• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

Dealers only need a name to order a sled. They put their wife's name on one, mechanics name on one, the parts guy's name on another.
I picked up a used 2019 SRX this spring with 90 miles on it. Called to change the warranty registration and was told that VIN was registered to the guy I purchased it from. Called the dealer and he said it was in his wife's name still and was forgotten to change over. He spring ordered it in her name.

Dealers are false snowchecking sleds to have on their floor come fall. If no one buys them, the dealer is on the hook for em. It's their gamble.
I truly believe it..but I wonder if yamaha will allow for drop in price for leftovers.

Talked to a truck driver today
1200 ready to be picked up for Canada

They will be putting my sled together and keeping it in the warehouse until I pick it up in a few weeks.
So it will stay away from the general public. ;)!

Good to hear that Larson's is taking care of you. That's the same thing Pat's Motorsports is doing with my SRX. They uncrated the sled last week, performed the PDI and put it in their warehouse.

I plan on picking it up next week. It's always a funny feeling driving to the UP when there's no snow on the ground. At least I should get a nice view of the fall colors next week.

Cat must be just paying the court judgement they owe to Doo for each sled chassis they are selling to keep their customers including Yamaha, buyers are paying for it through pricing.

Good to hear that Larson's is taking care of you. That's the same thing Pat's Motorsports is doing with my SRX. They uncrated the sled last week, performed the PDI and put it in their warehouse.

I plan on picking it up next week. It's always a funny feeling driving to the UP when there's no snow on the ground. At least I should get a nice view of the fall colors next week.
Riding my FJR1300 up there this weekend.

Got to see one and sit on one in person today. ;)!
20200926_123857_copy_800x600.jpg

xtxle.jpg

Dealer just finished prep on the new ride, picking up tomorrow!!! I won't get an ounce of sleep tonight......

xtxle.jpg

Dealer just finished prep on the new ride, picking up tomorrow!!! I won't get an ounce of sleep tonight......
Very nice that was my 2nd choice. I have a 2000 and 2001 Srx that needed another Srx to the family lol
Enjoy I know I’m going to when I get mine and we get snow.

Very nice that was my 2nd choice. I have a 2000 and 2001 Srx that needed another Srx to the family lol
Enjoy I know I’m going to when I get mine and we get snow.

And the SRX was my second choice. And quite a difficult one to make not knowing how I will like the suspension change stepping up to the 146. We shall see. I tried everywhere to find a 146 in the 'wild' to bribe for a couple miles of test ride, but never even saw one.

Back