• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

Wow, snow in the air. Haven't seen any yet on this side of lake Huron.

Go figure. My dealer told me that he's got an exclusive arrangement with "Old Man Winter".

This is going to be a big upgrade for Me as I have not driven a sidewinder yet .I'm coming off an 08 nytro xtx I'm sure I will not be let down. Bring on the snow.

2DE926E7-B5BB-40D2-A1F4-9CB6BAF031CF.png

Booked hotel between Christmas & New Years in cochrane can’t wait ....

it does had a jack for heat shield, nice riding machine, and that huge windshield will defiantly keep you allot warmer, EPS is nice, not bad on fuel for a big machine..downside is the track drone and a bit tippy , pushes in corners allot...if its not too late I'd spend a few more bucks and get the Sidewinder 2up. I have had the RS Venture TF..just my honest opinion...maybe I got the Venture with things not quite set up right, tried everything to correct ...good luck. Joe

Got mine Thursday
Looking forward to great handling and power
Keeping my 15 Apex XTX just in case
1EA6F5B3-36F1-4F06-BBD4-667DFC0A3C50.jpeg

Got mine Thursday
Looking forward to great handling and power
Keeping my 15 Apex XTX just in case
View attachment 156966
I kept my 2015 Apex XTX for 2.5 years and never drove it once after I got my Sidewinder !!!
Finally sold it to a friend .
Hope you have the same great experience with your winder as I am having with mine.

Back