• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

Congratulations Carbide on your new LT-X SE. Boy, that silver/orange/black color combo sure looks sweet and is really going to be a looker on the snow.

Do you have a list of add-ons/mods for your new sled yet?
Just a real windshield for now. Hoping they offer an orange low sport model.

Hopefully Yamaha will come through for you and offer that windshield. It would really give your sled the final touch. ;)!

These stock windshields that come on the sleds look great in pictures and in the showroom but they're pretty much useless in the rear world, and are a health hazard to your twig and berries!

Last edited:
Carbide I know it sucks dumping more money into a sled when buying new but at least I would highly recommend the BOP wedge.
I installed the wedge since new and it has worked great, my drive shaft still looks new with no sign of spinning..

Hopefully Yamaha will come through for you and offer that windshield. It would really give your sled the final touch. ;)!

These stock windshields that come on the sleds look great in pictures and in the showroom but they're pretty much useless in the rear world, and are a health hazard to your twig and berries!
Lol.

Carbide I know it sucks dumping more money into a sled when buying new but at least I would highly recommend the BOP wedge.
I installed the wedge since new and it has worked great, my drive shaft still looks new with no sign of spinning..
I'll research that more on how to install.

This looks better lol

Attachments

• IMG_6058.JPG
    IMG_6058.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_6059.JPG
    IMG_6059.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 168
Finally took delivery and brought the new SRX home this weekend. It was only fitting that it was snowing before driving it into the trailer.

NewSRX.JPG

Back