• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

I wonder if Cat/Yamaha will be able to deliver the 23's on-time with their tougher ordering they had this season? Something tells me it will still be a struggle...
I would expect similar delivery issues this year from Yamaha , for not necessarily the same reasons as ly.
I am still waiting for an explanation , as to why I didn't get a 23 sled , when my order was in earlier than any one I saw , and my order date was put back 5 days on the notice I received , telling me sorry but you didn't qualify AGAIN this year for a spring order sled!
I am aware others had their date changed by Yamaha's system , and I was told, by my dealer, that there was irregularities/glitches in the ordering process , but still no explanation .

I think they should scrap the online ordering and have the customer go to, or call the dealer for purchasing/ordering a new sled. I think it would be better for the dealers as well as it appears some may be getting hardly any 23's.

Last edited:
I think they should scrap the online ordering and have the customer go to, or call the dealer for purchasing/ordering a new sled. I think it would be better for the dealers as well as it appears some may be getting hardly and 23's.
I agree with you that dealers should placing the orders for their customers. I think they went down this path to avoid dealers overselling sleds. My guess is that the 23's will come on time in the fall. On the Arctic Cat side, they only have one model of Tcat and two models of the Riot 9000.

My line of work I can't be on my phone for hours to order a sled on line. I won't take a day off work to order a sled from my couch and loose a days pay and not even guaranteed I'll get my order in and accepted. I'll go to another manufacturer where I can either call or go sit down face to face with a sales person. I was able to get quotes from 6 doo dealers even a couple days after the doo' s were released, same with poo. Sorry Yamaha and Cat but in my case I prefer talking to a person when handing over my money that I work hard for, I might just be one guy that won't effect your business, but if I have to I'll ride something else. Not to mention the prices are just down right stupid for a product built inferior compared to other motor sport products.

No need to do the order online. If you are more comfortable having the dealer do the order, they should have no problem doing that for you. My 2022 was taken care of by dealer and both of the 2023 cats were put in by my dealer. No problems at all.

No need to do the order online. If you are more comfortable having the dealer do the order, they should have no problem doing that for you. My 2022 was taken care of by dealer and both of the 2023 cats were put in by my dealer. No problems at all.
They will, but the Yamaha dealer I was trying to order through told me he wasn't even able to get the sleds he tried to order. Same goes for the Cat dealer not far from me. He was extremely frustrated.

Back