• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Just got the call my 2022 Sidewinder GT is in. Dealer is in Northern Wisconsin said they only received 2 on different drop offs.
Received call from dealer this morning and my 2022 Sidewinder GT will be in this week

My buddy is waiting for one from Powersports 1. Guessing this might be your dealer?
It’s Antigo I think they are shipping what ever they have. They said I did not have to pay for it till later but want it. The sales people and dealer need to make the money now and not later.

For all of us that got a sled after March 15th, they should classified as MY 22.5

I wonder if Cat/Yamaha will be able to deliver the 23's on-time with their tougher ordering they had this season? Something tells me it will still be a struggle...

If the US and Canada keep raising interest rates as aggressively as they have been, and are planning on doing so going forward, the market demand of many things including snowmobiles could quickly change. Sleds fall into the category of discretionary spending. I'm of the opinion that they will have to reverse course on rate hikes come Sep/Oct, or there will be a massive economic fallout, at least here in Canada.
And then there's the price of fuel, something sleds need lots of.

If the US and Canada keep raising interest rates as aggressively as they have been, and are planning on doing so going forward, the market demand of many things including snowmobiles could quickly change. Sleds fall into the category of discretionary spending. I'm of the opinion that they will have to reverse course on rate hikes come Sep/Oct, or there will be a massive economic fallout, at least here in Canada.

Market demand is already changing on boats compared to last year so expect the same with other over priced toys.

Wouldn’t hold my breath on reversal of interest rates for a while.

Back