• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

This is getting even dumber, release of the 23's and 22's aren't even here yet.

Absolutely 0 communication still.

From talking to dealers they don't seem to impressed, I was going to order a 23 just incase mine just doesn't show...

If it's not in by the time the cat orders are available I'll order a riot 9000 I think. I've always had cat sleds, see what happens and go from there. Very sour taste from Yamaha right now!

This is getting even dumber, release of the 23's and 22's aren't even here yet.

Absolutely 0 communication still.

From talking to dealers they don't seem to impressed, I was going to order a 23 just incase mine just doesn't show...

If it's not in by the time the cat orders are available I'll order a riot 9000 I think. I've always had cat sleds, see what happens and go from there. Very sour taste from Yamaha right now!
Good choice and good luck! Got high speed internet?

Good choice and good luck! Got high speed internet?

Lol that's the other point, can I get an order in on time... At that point it's worth it if I don't have my 22 Yamaha tho.

I have fiber internet at home and starlink at the cottage

Lol that's the other point, can I get an order in on time... At that point it's worth it if I don't have my 22 Yamaha tho.

I have fiber internet at home and starlink at the cottage
If you really want a riot 9000 I would be fully prepared to pay MSRP, talk with a dealer and figure who has to order? Be prepared.
Good luck and may the force be with you!

If you really want a riot 9000 I would be fully prepared to pay MSRP, talk with a dealer and figure who has to order? Be prepared.
Good luck and may the force be with you!

I really want my sled I ordered a year ago lol. But if all else fails... And yep, I paid MSRP for the Yamaha to.

If you want to get a Riot, I would suggest calling a CAT dealer right now, and putting up a deposit.

Cat's spring order opens on the 19th, but dealers have been taking deposits ever since the sleds came out.

The Thundercat and Riot is going to sell out just as quickly as the Yamaha sleds.

If you want to get a Riot, I would suggest calling a CAT dealer right now, and putting up a deposit.

Cat's spring order opens on the 19th, but dealers have been taking deposits ever since the sleds came out.

The Thundercat and Riot is going to sell out just as quickly as the Yamaha sleds.
You think so?

Did the xtx Yamahas even sell out day 1?

I'm not sure, but my local Cat dealer has been taking deposits. He told me other cat dealers are doing the same.

So when things open on the 19th, all these dealers will be entering orders for deposits they have already taken. My dealer told me the 998 sleds will be sold out quickly.

Unfortunately I bet all the 998 riots and thundercats are already gone depending on back door deposits taken and number available. If I just didn’t get new one I’d be getting that red riot. Eps and atac I bet is going to make that a very fun and well handling sled.

I agree that Yamaha's customer service has been abysmal, but not because they aren't "making it up to us" with financial incentives or new freebies. While I have heard rumors on this board that Yamaha doubled the gift card from $250 to $500 because of the delays, I have not heard that from Yamaha, or my dealer. What has bothered me most about all of this is that I put $500 down a year ago on my spring order. I received a confirmatory email a few days later, so they know who I am, and how to reach me. That was the last thing that I heard from Yamaha. I understand that this has been a difficult time for all the manufacturers, and perhaps for Yamaha most of all, but that does not mean that they cannot reach out directly to their customers and tell them what is going on. A simple email from Yamaha updating me each time there is a substantial new delay....that is all I ask, but I haven't gotten a thing from Yamaha. Yamaha happily took my money, thanked me, and placed me on "ignore." That is the epitome of terrible customer service. I am disappointed that we are not getting our sled this season, but I think I am most disappointed in Yamaha for not caring about its customers.
Same here
Congratulations on your order, Covid is causing delays so order all you accessories early and then crickets…..
They leave cancellation notice to the dealer and never contact you again
Really sad way to do business

Back