• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

My buddy just sold his 2020 boosted Tcat for 18.5K. My guess is that once the dust settles on availability, prices on used winders and 9000's will be higher in the fall.

I hope for the Cat dealers that Cat Corp. doesn't do an online order system like Yamaha did. Don't get me wrong, I think what Yamaha did was the right thing to do (follow up was shyte but the idea was good). If Cat does the same it will create major chaos in the dealer channel.
I appears that there was a hick up in the Yamaha online booking system , and some of us , received their sorry about your luck reply 480 hours after the original request email , but the date of the original order was changed from March 22 to the 27th , which would be a good reason why those of us including Derek Fosbury , did not get a sled .
His and my dealers are looking into this , screwup , and it will be interesting to see what comes of this mess .
Anyone else notice the date changed on their order ? It is at the bottom of the email .

Last edited:
I appears that there was a hick up in the Yamaha online booking system , and some of us , received their sorry about your luck replay 480 hours after the original request email , but the date of the original order was changed from March 22 to the 27th , which would be a good reason why those of us including Derek Fosbury , did not get a sled .
His and my dealers are looking into this , screwup , and it will be interesting to see what comes of this mess .
Anyone else notice the date changed on their order ? It is at the bottom of the email .
My "You're in line" reservation date was 2022-03-22, and my "You've got it" reservation date was 2022-03-24. So the date change seems to be the same whether you got one or not.

My "You're in line" reservation date was 2022-03-22, and my "You've got it" reservation date was 2022-03-24. So the date change seems to be the same whether you got one or not.
What time was the "your in line email" ?
You may have gotten my sled !!!
Your date was only moved 2 days , mine was moved 5 . which doesn't make any sense .

Last edited:
2:04pm I didn't order an SRX though, haven't had one of them since '98, the good old days when I got one for $8800 brand new. I think the second date is just when it gets processed.

2:04pm I didn't order an SRX though, haven't had one of them since '98, the good old days when I got one for $8800 brand new. I think the second date is just when it gets processed.
Anyone order a SRX and got confirmed ?
What time was your original "your in line " email ?
I am just trying to determine if someone got one of those that ordered after me , to really tell if there is an issue with the integrity of the booking system .

If I was in the market, I would not count on the dealer to process an order although I would certainly try to get on a list somewhere, I would be camping on that website from an hour before release. Yamahas website was available early BTW so don't rely purely on setting an alarm for the exact time.

Some tips for getting at the website.

Make sure you have all of your information ready to enter. Address, both shipping and billing as well as credit card info.

I use LastPass to manage things like credit card info, billing and shipping addresses , etc. Some people store all of this in the browser, some people just have a convenient file with this information.. such as notepad or some other app open with all of your address and credit card detail available so you can just copy/paste. Be prepared whichever method you choose.

If you are using a VPN, turn it off for this purpose. A VPN will reroute all of your internet traffic and the site may have problems associating your session (where you are) with the closest server. Same thing with real-time virus scanning. If you have an online protection app, shut if off - temporarily of course.

Use multiple browser windows, not just multiple tabs. An error in a browser tab can lock up that entire browser session (window) if you are using an older browser (old chrome, firefox, mozilla, internet explorer, safari). Updated browsers of which all mentioned have newer versions are less likely to lock up completely and will probably only lock up the one tab you are using if there is an error on the web page.

Open two browser windows, make sure the only thing open in each is google.com as that is a very fast, very lightweight page, then send each browser to the main arctic cat webpage.

Once arctic cat opens the ordering page, the very first thing to do is copy the address. Select, copy the entire address as shown below (but for the AC page) and immediately and paste it into the other browser address bar or another open tab while you are waiting for the first page to load.

1650040709683.png

Chances are, both pages will load slowly but eventually one should load. If not, and you get impatient (try not to), you can either hit the back arrow and then the forward arrow or hit X and reload the page. Leave one running and refresh the other.

The way that the web works is that every session you open is a separate request and depending on how loaded the servers are, each session (each window in this example) will be serviced separately. It is entirely likely that one will get stuck and the other will work.

The first page to respond will probably be the faster session so start filling in your details, have everything ready to go.

Your ability to fill in details to completion and complete the order will dictate where you are in line.

Once you have your confirmation don't forget to re-enable whatever you had shut off.

GL !!

Cat info:
April 19th Arctic Cats web site goes live 11:00 am EST. Order your 2023 sled of choice . Don’t wait to long some models will sell out fast.
The chassis and main components of the 2023 Thundercat are painted in Black Metallic.
SO the Cat is self order online as well?

Gonna be a #*$&@ show. I wouldn’t trust a dealer to get me a sled unless they have priority. Yamaha dealers did not was first come first served.

Anyone order a SRX and got confirmed ?
What time was your original "your in line " email ?
I am just trying to determine if someone got one of those that ordered after me , to really tell if there is an issue with the integrity of the booking system .
I received my reservation confirmation at 3:03 est for a srx

I received my reservation confirmation at 3:03 est for a srx
and you are confirmed for your 23 SRX ?
If so what was the order date at the bottom of your email on your second email that was supposed to be 48 hours later ?

My brother received his reservation confirmation at 3:45 est for a srx
and he is confirmed for a 23 SRX ?
If so what was the order date at the bottom of his email on his second email that was supposed to be 48 hours later ?

Back