• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 SRX deliveries-

Saw some weekend high's in the 60's so naturally I got the itch and stopped by my local dealer (Twin Lakes, WI) at lunch to see if they have any word on my Spring Order SRX. I was ecstatic to find out it was one of two that were delivered yesterday!!
Thought I'd share - hopefully everyone else gets some good news on their order soon too!! :Rockon:
Does it have articat clutches on it both primary and secondary?

Does it have articat clutches on it both primary and secondary?

No, Yamaha like all prior years.

20220922_162207.jpg

Yamaha had a good display at HayDays, including two ‘23 SRX’s. They look great in person. Jaret was there and I talked with him for a few minutes. He said Yamaha hardened the driveshaft where the bearing race sits and is using a new bushing or new bushing material in the top gear. I’ll probably throw in 24/50 gears when I get mine so I’ll report back on the stock top gear I pull out. Incremental improvements—still the greatest sled on the trail!

Talked to my dealer yesterday. He said SRX is built and scheduled to ship next week! I was pleasantly surprised. FYI dealer is in NY. I submitted deposit and received confirmation # from Yamaha at 3:04 EST, called dealer at 3:06 EST with confirmation # and he ordered.

Talked to my dealer yesterday. He said SRX is built and scheduled to ship next week! I was pleasantly surprised. FYI dealer is in NY. I submitted deposit and received confirmation # from Yamaha at 3:04 EST, called dealer at 3:06 EST with confirmation # and he ordered.
You'd wonder why they declined so many orders given that they seem to be on schedule this year.

Yamaha had a good display at HayDays, including two ‘23 SRX’s. They look great in person. Jaret was there and I talked with him for a few minutes. He said Yamaha hardened the driveshaft where the bearing race sits and is using a new bushing or new bushing material in the top gear. I’ll probably throw in 24/50 gears when I get mine so I’ll report back on the stock top gear I pull out. Incremental improvements—still the greatest sled on the trail!
I used the DMC top gear in the past so interested to see your findings!! Glad they're at least making an effort on some improvements.

It is good to hear they are still making an effort to improve some of the small issues left. I was going to put the driveshaft saver in day 1, but not sure I should mess with it now. Just ride it and keep an eye on it after some miles.

Just a bad band aid "fix" on driveshaft. By hardening shaft they are acknowledging there is a problem but still not really addressing the root cause - shaft spins inside bearing because the two are not attached to each other! IMO, makes zero sense!

I think the question is this... Why not fix the problem? I still think they (AC) don't think that its an issue. Keeping your track tension is key to keeping that bearing alive. I think the biggest issue on the pro cross chassis is the top gear bushing and the stupid oil leaks on the oil tank.

i wonder if some one could figure out if
and how they are being sent out in the claim code order by the numbers or maybe people that got one could post there claim numbers or time they got confirmation
the number system has to mean something

Back