• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 srx who's still waiting on delivery

I got the call yesterday. Going to pick it up Thursday.

Told my dealer today I don't want mine this late into the season. Its not his fault but Cat/Yamaha's I know. What's the point in taking delivery on it now, may as well wait and order a 2024, maybe next year they can get back to normal delivery timing, plus I really like my 17 as its all refreshed & like new, gone thru front to back and already setup. Maybe in 2024 they can fix the nagging deficiencies.... LOL! I know it will never happen, but had to get that dig in there. Maybe next year they'll smarten up and put the QS3r's on them along with a 1.25" Rip II as well!

Told my dealer today I don't want mine this late into the season. Its not his fault but Cat/Yamaha's I know. What's the point in taking delivery on it now, may as well wait and order a 2024, maybe next year they can get back to normal delivery timing, plus I really like my 17 as its all refreshed & like new, gone thru front to back and already setup. Maybe in 2024 they can fix the nagging deficiencies.... LOL! I know it will never happen, but had to get that dig in there. Maybe next year they'll smarten up and put the QS3r's on them along with a 1.25" Rip II as well!
Same ...Who takes the hit before I call the dealer?
Plus I'm remolding/building a house.

Depends on your dealer. Hope you have a good one otherwise you will loose the deposit.

I thought Yamaha made an SRX with QS3s and a 1.25 ripsaw. It's called an LTX LE???

I thought Yamaha made an SRX with QS3s and a 1.25 ripsaw. It's called an LTX LE???

Ya, but its not the SRX blue. Maybe it will be full red next year too..... Like this beautiful one. Maybe I should just wrap mine like this....

red-jpg.165948

Depends on your dealer. Hope you have a good one otherwise you will loose the deposit.
I found a buyer online you wanted the 2021 new sled and directed him to the dealer to pick it and got my $500 back. Doing the same now.

Hate to say it, but putz21's homemade SRX imo is the best looking SRX

I'd agree 100% on that! Thats why I had to put it up here.

no power steering
I called Yamaha (800-962-7926) to cancel and gave her my SPS #. Also called the dealer. I told her the 2024 are coming out in 60 days and she said I know but there are supply chain problems. I wonder if my S-TX GT is even built yet. It takes a lot of supply chain items to build that 2-up machine. I also wonder what that model will cost in 2023/2024...$19K w/o dealer fees.? .

What’s the best size trail stud and backers . For 2023 srx. How many do you recommend. Thank you

Wow, I've always been a big fan of the Blue, but that sled is gorgeous. If the 25' model looks like this I'll be the proud owner of 3 Sidewinders!

Back