• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 XTX-LE Anyone Have Delivery Updates?

Not yet! Hopefully next week. I am coming from an Arctic a cat Riot so pretty much same sled except for turbo. I loved it and was comfortable. Just wanted to get into the 4stroke side.

Imho, the riot 9000 is the sled to have. I have the xtx se, love it, but I would love it even more with power steering

Yes only difference is the power steering which is pretty sweet, haven’t tried it personally yet. But then again I’m not 80 haha

Have you got any miles on this yet? Its on my "want" list.
1. having the uncoupled rear suspension is it hard to handle on the trails?
2. hows that mountain seat for trail riding?
I have the mountain seat on my ltx model, imo taller riders this is the way to go.
F3D37087-9274-4A36-B568-1175F339612E.jpeg

Yes only difference is the power steering which is pretty sweet, haven’t tried it personally yet. But then again I’m not 80 haha
Wife's stx has it, after riding hers, I look at mine and wonder how much it is worth on trade

Have you got any miles on this yet? Its on my "want" list.
1. having the uncoupled rear suspension is it hard to handle on the trails?
2. hows that mountain seat for trail riding?
If you have high knees, if you are taller, or you like to stand alot, you won't regret the mountain seat. I actually find my balls/thighs chafe on the viper with the trail seat, the wider width seems to be a bit of an issue for me.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Back