• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 SRX Is Beautiful!!

I think it looks great but I just don’t dig the electronic shocks. Most of us find the settings that work for our riding style and leave them alone. Just another thing to go wrong. I think I have changed the wire harness at least 3x on my old Attak GT.

I think it looks great but I just don’t dig the electronic shocks. Most of us find the settings that work for our riding style and leave them alone. Just another thing to go wrong. I think I have changed the wire harness at least 3x on my old Attak GT.
I agree on the apex, didn't do much.

however, the IQS shocks work awesome for me. Usually ride medium, but if the trails get choppy, i switch to soft and the chop goes away. I find myself switching between those 2 setting often for optimal ride. Pretty impressive actually. JMO

Couldn’t agree more on the electronic shocks. No need. Just another thing to drive up purchase price and then break. It should be an option.

Options? Not sure Yama Cat knows anything about this.. Its the manufacture with the least options.. Not to mention this whole sales BS. O wait its a covid supply issue.. Biggest BS excuse used way to much.. I wonder how long "covid supply issues" will last? 3 years ? 10 years? 20 years? Guessing just long enough for companies to make record profits.

Personally not my favourite color combination. I had a 79 SRX and was not crazy about about it then when they brought out that color combo in 1980.
I do like that Yamaha is distinguishing the SRX model years with different colors though.

Well the Vid that Jaret and his marketing coordinator released, they were stoked on all the new tech that Yamaha has brought to the table this year for their sled customers, I must have missed something.

Exactly!!! What new did they bring?? A damn high inflated price tag for nothing! Like seriously 31,299.86 OTD for a SRX! That's no Options added either like come on!!

Well the Vid that Jaret and his marketing coordinator released, they were stoked on all the new tech that Yamaha has brought to the table this year for their sled customers, I must have missed something.

can you post a link to the vid?

All kidding aside I'd love to have a sidewinder again, I'm just not paying these ridiculous prices! Just to much and there's nothing new honestly ,just BNG which blue or black is fine with myself.

I called the colour scheme a few months ago! What do i win?

Back