• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 SRX first impression

SnowRipper

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 SRX
Stock SRX with 96 studs. I came off an Apex and had never driven a Sidewinder before. I’ve put 1000 km on it so far and have done the initial break in oil change and adjusted the track and chain case. This sled is unbelievably quick, the ride is way better than my old Apex and the SRX corners like it’s on rails. The steering is good with the stryke skis but I think EPS would have make it outstanding. I installed ice scratchers but I haven't had to use them yet, the sled runs consistently 168. It’s a far superior sled than my Apex was in so many ways and this sled really stands out with the retro red and white colour scheme, I’m often getting compliments from other riders on its good looks. Wound up the SRX to 183K/113.7M on the GPS today riding a hard packed rail bed trail and it was still pulling when I backed off. I’m more than happy with this YamaCat, it’s the best trail sled I’ve ever ridden.

Attachments

• DE630EB5-910A-46C8-BB01-EA40D8750F0B.jpeg
    DE630EB5-910A-46C8-BB01-EA40D8750F0B.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 57DEA577-7123-457E-9D57-1CBD88EBC6D4.jpeg
    57DEA577-7123-457E-9D57-1CBD88EBC6D4.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 243

Stock SRX with 96 studs. I came off an Apex and had never driven a Sidewinder before. I’ve put 1000 km on it so far and have done the initial break in oil change and adjusted the track and chain case. This sled is unbelievably quick, the ride is way better than my old Apex and the SRX corners like it’s on rails. The steering is good with the stryke skis but I think EPS would have make it outstanding. I installed ice scratchers but I haven't had to use them yet, the sled runs consistently 168. It’s a far superior sled than my Apex was in so many ways and this sled really stands out with the retro red and white colour scheme, I’m often getting compliments from other riders on its good looks. Wound up the SRX to 183K/113.7M on the GPS today riding a hard packed rail bed trail and it was still pulling when I backed off. I’m more than happy with this YamaCat, it’s the best trail sled I’ve ever ridden.

Great report glad you love it. Miles of smiles!!

Back