• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

20th Anniversary ride announcement!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
This weekend ride announcements:
1st thing is be sure to have your VIP taken care before the weekend.
2nd thing we will have preregistration Friday night from 6pm to 10pm for the Saturday event. You must preregister and have a wrist band.
3rd, Because of the food truck we aren’t doing a potluck super bowl party. You can bring snack only.
Finally, If anymore people are going to cancel rooms they need to cancel by noon tomorrow to avoid charges. We have a long waitlist and would like to be able to ensure we are full this weekend.

92C95DB2-62DF-4630-B896-F570F7318F02.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes. I have beanies and ball caps at the ride.
LOL, Just dug out my 10th Anniv beanie cap for the nostalgia effect but looks like I'll have to get another one. Then again, I'm also the one that owns a 40th and 50th Anniv Apex so it will only be befitting.;)

LOL, Just dug out my 10th Anniv beanie cap for the nostalgia effect but looks like I'll have to get another one. Then again, I'm also the one that owns a 40th and 50th Anniv Apex so it will only be befitting.;)
Nice!!

I might have a room that I am giving up but won't know until tomorrow. My fiance may have to back out and I don't have anyone else to come with me. I also don't ever ride alone and haven't ever actually joined in on any of the rides. We usually just ride on our own and then come to the giveaway.

I might have a room that I am giving up but won't know until tomorrow. My fiance may have to back out and I don't have anyone else to come with me. I also don't ever ride alone and haven't ever actually joined in on any of the rides. We usually just ride on our own and then come to the giveaway.

Well maybe it’s time to come and meet some pope to ride with. Any who you may want to call them at the hotel to prevent extra charges.

Well maybe it’s time to come and meet some pope to ride with. Any who you may want to call them at the hotel to prevent extra charges.
It's too late for calling the hotel I think. We were supposed to arrive tomorrow. I also will not know until tomorrow if I can find someone else to come with me or not. It appears that if I can't find someone don't go, I'll have to call & cancel but will still be paying for 3 nights that we aren't using.

How many are normally in your riding groups and do you ride both Friday & Saturday or just Saturday?

Called and cancelled our room tonight since my fiance can't go and I decided not to go by myself. So, there is a room available if anyone knows of someone waiting for one.

Back