• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

375 HP Yamaha RX1 Turbo!!!

Marc, we all know you love Jeff Simon....let the other guys post there stuff without you jumping down their throat...consider this your last warning..... :evil:

sorry man,I didn't see any pics I bought it because of the good things I heard about these guy's and from the good luck climbax had from his.It's a little bigger turbo then there last kit an rear mounted so it's cheaper to produce and easier to install,kind of like benders i guess except they use a gear driven oil pump off the motor instead of a electric one or something.I guess the old version had its advantages (probably less lag) but I like the idea of it cooler under the hood and i think theres enough weight in the front already.

Does this new kit use an intercooler? How many punds of boost for that 220HP on pump gas? I can't read the language on that link is there something to point you to more pics?

New kit

I don't get how they get all that HP on pump gas unless they are lowering the compression more than a headgasket's worth. I can see how the install could be easier if you don't have to get into the motor. That is where most of the time and effort was. I'm glad for those of you who don't have one yet, this will give you another less expensive option to look at to get the power we all want. I think this is a market with alot of potential, if you consider all the RX's sold in just 2 years. Let's face it most people who buy 1000 CC sleds like to go fast.

I DO AGREE WITH THAT . IM ALL FOR IT TOO BUCKEYE
BUT THERE IS A TIME WERE BENCH DYNO AND REAL WORLD DYNO ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME...
SO TILL WE SEE IF THIS BIG HP WILL STAY IN ONE PIECE TIME WILL TELL

I TOO AM RUNNING A RACE TRUBO AND TIME WIL TELL ALSO WHAT I WILL HAVE FOR REAL HP . NEVER KNOIW MABY I WILL HAVE 450 HP WITH TWIN NITROUS WHOM KNOWS
ONLY I KNOW :twisted:

Back