• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4 Sidewinders 1 trailer

fatchance

Lifetime Member
Purchasing a Hybrid Nitro trailer and wondering if the 20ft trailer is enough space for 4 Winders or would it be best to go with a 22ft?

27' includes 5' nose. I have to lift the rear of the sleds and put on a 12" block so I can run the next sled deeper with ski under running board.

What is the Sidewinder LTX LE length ski tip to snow flap? My sled is a 3 hr drive away and never had the need to measure this.

7' wide. S
699293535.jpg
its nice and low for stable towing.

My thought process was I could straddle the skid with the skis of the sled behind to pick up 6 "in. or so. I wouldn't need a ton of room for gear as the truck would be freed up without a sled in the back. I know it would be allot easier to just go with a 24T Hybrid, but I wanted to stay away from one that big since it's payload decreases with size and it becomes a pain when in tight places which we run into all the time in our area.

What is the measurement from the grab bar to the fuel fill? Sorry for all the questions, but my sled is in another state!

No sweat. Thanks for the info. It would really suck to have a 20 ft trailer built and the sleds wouldn't fit! I went with the 22 ft hybrid.

Sled is 124" long, the snowflap is just a touch longer. The ski stance is 48.5" (outside edge to outside edge). Its ~60" from rear bumper to filler or ~44" from front bar to filler. For four sleds I would think you would need a 24' trailer. We used a 20'x8' car hauler a couple of years ago and I do not believe we could have gotten a fourth sled in it without pulling skis and getting creative.

Back