• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4th wheel kit

xtx

Extreme
Would someone have a phone number for Larson Racing would like to order there 4th wheel kit but don't c a web page for them , also fuse box relocate and fan reversel who sells them ? And r they necessary ? Thanks

Barn of parts sells them he's in classifieds

You'll have to go to Facebook to find Larson Racing. Problem is to sort through to find the correct one. Nice kits, exceptionally well built, but sales and marketing skills are lacking.

i just gaveup trying to find it and ordered the jt kit

To answer your ? none are necessary.

I have the 4th wheel kit, because I ride alone and did not want to get stranded IF the Trihub failed. Would not have gotten If it were not for a self inflicted long walk home in the woods after a rear axel failure on my Vector.

Fan reversal is a much bigger deal to people who ride in deep snow - would love to have that problem- they have a steam issues that is reduced if reversed. On groomed trails has not been an issue.

The fuse relocate I am considering as it is a major pain to change fuses. Thankfully have not had to do yet.

My 2 cents
Yamadoo

Is there anyone here in Ontario that makes a kit or that I can order from ?
Turbo dynamics is Canadian ask me how I know???? cause when I ordered mine last year and they quoted shipping as $35 I paid it and ordered then UPS held it hostage for additional $75.00... but any how it is identical to the JT kit but not powder coated black.

I looked on turbo dynamics page, I don't see anything for the viper, I must be missing something.

Would someone have a phone number for Larson Racing would like to order there 4th wheel kit but don't c a web page for them , also fuse box relocate and fan reversel who sells them ? And r they necessary ? Thanks

http://www.barnofparts.com/Viper-Fan-Reverse-NEW.html

Necessary? No, but keeps the fan from blowing hot air directly into your air box...your call at 24 bucks it might be the cheapest thing you buy for a Viper :cool:

I have one of each (j&T and Turbo dynamics), they are all basically the same except for larson's with the solid axle. J&T is powder coated black and cheaper that the Turbo dynamics. The outer wheel kits are the same for this and the tri-hub set up

Back