• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4th wheel kit

DeBo

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
I just got my 20 sidewinder. Want to add 4th wheel. To many options. Looking for some help on choice. Thanks

J&T Products has a super duty all 4 wheel kit for the newer 19 and 20's. No complaint on this kit! Larger bearings and all aluminum axle and spacers. No plastic. Life time warranty on axle.

www.jtatv.com

You have to call to place a order on this kit.

Attachments

• 2019 Axle.jpg
    2019 Axle.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 208
J and T Products makes a nice one. Includes everything, axle, bolts, washers, four wheels with wider bearings, spacers. I really like how they machined the spacers , the track adjustment bolt fits perfectly into the spacer and pushes on that and not the axle.

M

I just got my 20 sidewinder. Want to add 4th wheel. To many options. Looking for some help on choice. Thanks

Agree with 4 wheels with this kind of power. I went with JT on my 17 and never looked back and watched as other-stock setups failed.

What size is stock?

The 19-20 trail models already come through with a full length 25mm axle. My kits include wheel and spacers to add the 4th wheel inside the rails. I offer the std duty kit with factory matching wheel or a heavy duty kit which uses wheels with rubber and wider 6205 bearings.

I just ordered my yamaha 4th wheel kit. Little less money. I must have to remove the track I take it when they arrive? Or is there a quicker way.

I just ordered my yamaha 4th wheel kit. Little less money. I must have to remove the track I take it when they arrive? Or is there a quicker way.
I just put my Yamaha 4th wheel kit on and all I did was loosen the track and put on the outside wheels. Pretty simple.

Mine goes in the middle not the outside

Back