• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

800 phazer mountain

TeenRider

Do all you guys think that the phazer is under powered well i was thinking ? The snow hawk is pretty small so how many people think that yamaha should make a 800 but small like the snow hawk's... well anyway i think it would be a good idea tell me what you guys think... ;)!

I LOVE that idea!!! No matter what we will always want more power, but a medium between the phazer and nytro would be perfect for me, not any faster top end, I just wana get their faster with no skis on the ground!

Joe

it just no power i need something in bettwen a nitro and phazer i would put a turbo or something but it would hurt the engine too much :o|

would a turbo put too much strain on the motor? Do they sell a turbo that you can adjust the boost? Would a super charger be less abusive?

I know a nitros kit would probalby be the hardest on a phzer motor right?

I dont really have any knowledge on any of the above so if someone would chime in that would be great.

I just bought a brand new 2008 MTX and sold my RX-1. I am sure I will be looking to increase power soon.

The good thing about the turbo route is that you can install a head shim to lower the compression and stay on pump where as you need 100 octane for the supercharger, you can always buy a headshim and install with the supercharger. Also the boost is more readily adjustable with the turbo this is a good and bad thing. i havnt heard of many turbos blowing up at just 10-12# most guys are pushing them past 15 when they go. As for the fires i pretty sure they can still happen whether your stock, turbo'd or supercharged.

Back