• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seeking info on Phazer Mtn Lite track 144x14x2 2.52

Glockster35

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Phazer Mountain Lite
New user to the forum. My boss recently purchased a used Phazer Mountain Lite with the 144x14x2 2.52 track. Seems these tracks are difficult to find online. Is there a source used to get these or can we use a 144x15x2 2.52 without cutting it? Again we are both newbies to snowmobiles and unsure what we can do to get this thing operational ASAP.

Appreciate any responses you have.

The 15 wide doesn’t fit right. 14.5 is about the max. Tracks USA will cut them. A lot of people went to the 1.5” freeride track with great results. Not sure if they are still making them anymore.

well the phazer xtx track is not showing obselete yetat port yamaha but wow have they gone up in price.

part #

8JT-47110-00-00 showing a price of $2500.00 us

i didn't pay that canadian when i made the rtx into a xtx. wow they have gone up.

You can cut down a 15" track yourself with the help of a friend on a table saw. There are videos on YT on how to do it. I've done it. Just need to go slow. Hardest part is flipping it inside out.

We did a 121 last year with a skillsaw, after customizing the guide somewhat. Managed without turning it inside out. Used a new carbide tip finer cut blade.

New user to the forum. My boss recently purchased a used Phazer Mountain Lite with the 144x14x2 2.52 track. Seems these tracks are difficult to find online. Is there a source used to get these or can we use a 144x15x2 2.52 without cutting it? Again we are both newbies to snowmobiles and unsure what we can do to get this thing operational ASAP.

Appreciate any responses you have.
Hey Glockster35, what did you end up doing? Looks like I'm following in your footsteps--I've got two '07 Phazers that I need to replace the track on. What/where did you buy, what price, and how did the cutting go? Success?? Looking forward to hearing what lessons you learned. Thanks!

We did a 121 last year with a skillsaw, after customizing the guide somewhat. Managed without turning it inside out. Used a new carbide tip finer cut blade.
Right on, do you have a photo of your guide?

Back