• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

850 miles, first ride after i bought, BROKEN LINK Tug Hill

I did a search on the internet for part #90891-50149-00 (the update to 08 skid) and haven't found anything. Can anyone tell me how much these parts cost? Frank.

My dealer originally told me end of January was the eta on this kit to fix the broken link. They then called me later to say Yamaha is supplying these on a limited basis for true urgent requirements. Price is in the $500.00 range per my dealer. My sled broke about 1 week out of warranty and dealer told me Yamaha will pay for parts but I am responsible for labor. I plan to again contact Yamaha customer support to see first hand if this is the best they will offer. If Yamaha wasn't paying for the parts, I would buy the link kit available at www.hygearsuspension.com

i dropped my sled off a few days ago. the link kit is in and they are putting the radiator fan on as well.

link kit includes tons of parts. all free of charge under warranty.

awesome!

Just an update on my broken link......took about 1 week for the dealer to get. Although computer showed kit on backorder, Yamaha is allocating these for "in shop" requirements with valid dealer work orders assigned. My sled was 1 week out of warranty when it failed and Yamaha still paid for the '08 parts kit (about $500.00) and they covered all labor. Overall I am satisfied with the way the Yamaha took care of it.

Back