• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A Arm bushings on 06 GT

sparky

I noticed some free play on all the A Arm bushings . Just wondering if there is a bushing kit available and how do you get to the nut on the engine side of the bolt.. Can you get to it from underneath ?? Thanks

ulmers sell a set of god bushings Look them up in the vendor section

You get to the lower a-arm nuts from the top. Air box, battery come out. Make the update when you do an oil change....

Just installed the Ulmers kit and WOW what a difference. Went from sloppy movement to nothing at all. Original bushings were made of a cheap plastic material?? Ulmers kit is made by Oilite I think as they look like brass and may be oil impregnated??? Should last a lot longer than stock.

We have complete front end bushing kits in stock. It includes 24 bushings total and eliminates virtually all the slop in the a-arms. Our bushings are an oil impregnated bronze and are sized to much tigher tolerances than stock as well.

Save yourself alot of future wrenching and buy ulmers!
Yamaha ones are loose new.
ulmers are way better.

Great Service....

Srxspec said:
We have complete front end bushing kits in stock. It includes 24 bushings total and eliminates virtually all the slop in the a-arms. Our bushings are an oil impregnated bronze and are sized to much tigher tolerances than stock as well.

I just got mine today for the Nytro, thanks for the super quick service!!!

I just wish me installing them would be just as quick.... :)

kit is great, very tight, go one step further and drill adn tap everything for grease fittings, they will probly never wear out.

great kit, fast service.

how long or big of a job is it to change those bushings. i had the fron end lifted to change carbides and saw the amount of free play in the a-arms.

nb-attak said:
how long or big of a job is it to change those bushings. i had the fron end lifted to change carbides and saw the amount of free play in the a-arms.

I just greased all my stock A-arm busings yesterday (sled is new) and you basically have to take the sled apart to about where you do an oil change as the lower right A-arm bolt is really buried.

Back