• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A few pics of my Deep powder mountain..... Slayer T-Nytro

skidooboy said:
the new cr tunnels have larger openings for snow evacuation. now if i could only nut up and buy the candy electric blue one. ski
no doubt, i liked the blue, but would like it in the finish that this black one is, dull..and rough looking. some reason that really appeals to me!

Ken...Ya never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!! The closest I will get to seeing your new ride will be in the next $29.95 DVD. Keep up the great work :Rockon:

guys look at the start date of this thread. it is from january, i dont think this will be the same sled ken runs this year. but it is one sweet unit. ski

r0tax said:
skidooboy said:
the new cr tunnels have larger openings for snow evacuation. now if i could only nut up and buy the candy electric blue one. ski
no doubt, i liked the blue, but would like it in the finish that this black one is, dull..and rough looking. some reason that really appeals to me!

the finish is i think is called a wrinkle finish. Kind of like a spray in bed liner feeling.

I have been thinking of painting my tunnel as well and this looks like it would be pretty durable. How is it standing up? What kind of prep had to be done to make it stick?

Back