• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Adapt Cat clutch

So your running a 22 thundercat.
Jarrett mentioned they changed something for 22 model year.
Hopefully we will hear more from the 22 model year sleds.
No, my comments are about my 1100 ZR9000. My 22' Tcat did not arrive until March 15th.

No rocket science as to why the factory bushings don’t last. They don’t fit the shaft properly and are cheap material. Has very litttle to do with vibrations ,chain tightness etc.

If your lucky enough to get a stock gear and bushing that fits properly you will get some life out of it, if not I’ve seen them last less than 500kms.

Maybe some are bad. replaced mine with minimal wear after 5000 miles while servicing the chain case. I think the bushing was about 7 dollars
(don't exactly remember could be less). However, I can live with replacing it every 5000 miles. My buddies that have boosted sleds have had similar experience. I see some guys spend $165 dollars for a new gear with bushing that "cures" the problem. I can replace a lot of 7 dollar bushings for $165 dollars.

Back