• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Adding 2 wheel kit to Phazer 136

shadbehnke

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Phazer RTX 136''
I have a Phazer with a freeride track and extension. Was wondering if anyone has done this or how they feel about them? I'm really debating because last year I was buried and backed up into a log and knocked the track off one bogey wheel, long story short got it back on but was wondering the effects off this.

Thanks Fellas

Attachments

• Phazer.jpg
    Phazer.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 156

if the bearing in the wheel is ok, just adjust the track tension and sled on. had it happen a few times with 15" and 20" tracks over the years. not a big deal usually if the wheel and bearing is ok.

planning on putting a 4th wheel kit on the 09 phazer rtx i just bought in any case as we have bent a rear axle without it.

if the bearing in the wheel is ok, just adjust the track tension and sled on. had it happen a few times with 15" and 20" tracks over the years. not a big deal usually if the wheel and bearing is ok.

planning on putting a 4th wheel kit on the 09 phazer rtx i just bought in any case as we have bent a rear axle without it.

Thanks for the info, I did just that and kept on riding lol! I guess I put my question wrong when saying adding. My question was though I was looking at getting the two wheel kit to move the two outers to the inside....

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=129&controller=product

We do a quite a bit of boon docking and want more flexibility on the side of the track, just don't want to do it if its not worth it so asking opinions.

Back