• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Adding 4th wheel to '19 SRX

fourbarrel

Building a collection one sled at a time
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
I'm looking at buying just a wheel to make my rear axle a 4 wheel setup.Has anyone done this and do you have the measurements to where you cut the stock spacer and how much you cut out of it?

I can’t help you with measurements but you need to cut the longer Inside spacer twice, 1st cut you need to do is to make another of the small spacers that goes between the rail and inside wheel, just take a measurement from the one you already have, 2nd cut you need to take off the width of the bearing and your done. A pipe cutter works good to make a straight cut.

Thanks.I knew what had to be cut but figured someone else might have done it before and had the measurements handy.The tip on the pipe cutter is handy too.I never really thought about using one of those but it would certainly help make a nice even cut.

I think Barn of Parts has an easy upgrade kit

Back