• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

aggressive skis?

09nytro said:
suprfst said:
09nytro said:
So would you say the curves are close to the stock ski as far as turning effort , I running powder pro now and its alittle more effort to turn was thinking about getting curves and trying them , there mountain ski is what I want to get

Yes curves aren't much different than stock as far as effort. Defiantly turn easier than powder pros. The slp mohawks are also an easy turning ski, since I already had mounts and carbides from powder pros I just ordered skis and loops.
So they don't work well off trail you say ?

They(curves) are fine off trail, personally I think they have much better flotation than the stock skis. The wider skis like a powder pro do float better and turn better in loose snow. It all depends on how you want to use your sled. I will say the slp mowhak and the curves are the two best overall skis I have ran on the Procross. That's taking into account steering effort, trail manners and off trail. Hope that helps

Back