• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Alternate skid

yam177 said:
I put an IQ skid in the rear of my phazer.

Funny you mention that, Seth. I put an EZ-Ryde 136 in mine, and when I asked for a drawing showing the dimensions of the setback, front and rear mounting hole locations, etc., EZ-Ryde sent me a PDF of their skid in an IQ and said to use the drawing as a template. The IQ tunnel must be dimensionally similar to the Phazer.

I does kinda surprise me to hear that so many different skids will work. Wouldn't think that would be the case with the narrow track (and tunnel) of the Phazer.

I also had to modify the rear arm on my M10 to get it to fit. FAST provided a drawing.

I didn't have to modify a thing ... the EZ-Ryde skid bolted up right out of the box. I only wanted the drawing for the setback/mounting dimensions. ;)!

yam177 said:
Got it replied :)

Cannondale these were done by axis.

BTW Mike Hallock from AXIS left 3-4 years ago so yours probably were not Mikes anyways.

As for Exit I like Mike but have my opinion on those. I had a set that I raced in my nytro for one season

I wish I remembered the name of the guy who did mine at Axis.I met him at the Indy dealer show and he owned a Phazer.Really impressed me with his confidence in the build.When he told me to set my stock springs on soft and to not worry about buying the rebound adjustment for rear I frankly did not believe him but he was correct.Perfect as delivered.It was 3 seasons ago so probably wasnt Mike Hallock.

Weapon X said:
Any custom changes need yo be done to the IQ skid or we talkin direct bolt in?

I would like to know more info on this too, a pic would be nice also.

Thanks for any info.

Back