• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

And now for something completely different...

The day of reckoning is drawing near ... :eek:
Assembly.jpg

Thanks for the wiring/relay info! ;)!

Here's the initial setup for the TAPP primary and Pro-4 secondary:

Primary is black spring, +2 rollers, 2 hex bolts on 2 opposing arms, ramps on A.

Secondary is 46/36 helix with dalton white spring

Testing to commence shortly... :)

Thanks for the wiring/relay info! ;)!

Here's the initial setup for the TAPP primary and Pro-4 secondary:

Primary is black spring, +2 rollers, 2 hex bolts on 2 opposing arms, ramps on A.

Secondary is 46/36 helix with dalton white spring

Testing to commence shortly... :)

How is the testing going? Please tell us about this monster.

Yea how did it run for ya?

Unfortunately, winter ran out before the sled's build was complete. But, it has since been finished, except for receipt and installation of the Hygear shocks, F & R, which should happen within the next month. Testing will begin as soon as the snow flies!
It'll be running Dave's new closed-loop system too ;)!
IMG_6521.jpg
IMG_6523.jpg
IMG_6515 2.jpg
IMG_6518 2.jpg

Last edited:
Man it must be like torture chamber in your garage, having it all ready to go, just sitting there all summer!

I like the LED “mogul light” where did ya get it?

Yes, summer has been long, but I've been pre-occupied riding this:
DSC00172.jpg

The light is a Rigid Industries 6" E-Series Pro, Diffused Driving, and I bought it here LINK

Last edited:
WOW is all I can say.

I would love to be there when the snot nose kid on his DOO 850 starts bragging that his Fastest ever ski doo & wants to run you on the lake.

Keep it a sleeper looking and only say, “its a little louder than stock as I went to a 3 inch exhaust.” But sure Ill run with you, let me finish my meal.

And THEN make sure all his buddies can see you BLOW HIM AWAY! “Nice sled kid”

That set up is pretty wild on the trail. You get a day when the trails are hard it's hard in the arms. Nice thing is fuel mileage is an par with stock turbo tunes.

Back