• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

And now for something completely different...

Hello There Gentlemen, If there are any questions regarding the greasable Control arm bushings , I'll d0 my best to help answer them.

I just joined this great site as well as started to advertise here Today:letsnow:

Awesome! Glad you became a sponsor over here. I just received mine in the mail and looking to put them on this weekend if I get time between riding.

Hello There Gentlemen, If there are any questions regarding the greasable Control arm bushings , I'll d0 my best to help answer them.

I just joined this great site as well as started to advertise here Today:letsnow:
Glad your here Val, my kit is on it's way... parcel tracker says it will be here Tuesday!

While waiting for Dave to finish his magic with the motor and turbo, I've been working on a color-matched dirt bike. The build was finished last week and I used DeCal Works to mimic the sled's colors.....
DSC00172.jpg
DSC00196.jpg
Small 5.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the word from Dave, he's got a new turbo setup and this is what we'll be running ;)!
20200121_095309.jpg

The Hurricane Turbo Tech Kit provides the highest 93 Octane HP on the market at 350hp while trail quiet, with the addition of the Hurricane Trail Quiet Muffler. We also have a flash making 475hp while using a performance 3″ exhaust on VP import race gas.

Just got the word from Dave, he's got a new turbo setup and this is what we'll be running ;)!
20200121_095309.jpg

The Hurricane Turbo Tech Kit provides the highest 93 Octane HP on the market at 350hp while trail quiet, with the addition of the Hurricane Trail Quiet Muffler. We also have a flash making 475hp while using a performance 3″ exhaust on VP import race gas.

Now that’s a sweet turbo!
Does it have the stock hotside for mounting points?
What is the inducer diameter in millimeters?
This is what the Sidewinder needs, a larger turbo!

Now that’s a sweet turbo!
Does it have the stock hotside for mounting points?
What is the inducer diameter in millimeters?
This is what the Sidewinder needs, a larger turbo!

Hi CM,
I don't yet have all that info, but hopefully Dave will chime in and answer your questions...
What I do know is that Dave has been testing this setup for a quite some time to ensure its spot-on before releasing it to the public

Glad you joined and also I purchased 2 sets off you and they work awesome and fit as described.
Thanks Pan

Back